About the Janice Christopher
Let us take the mystery out of marketing and bring buzz to your brand.
We’ve got a plan for you, based on just how much attention your business needs.
Bring the buzz
We’re a full-service digital marketing firm that helps small to medium-sized businesses promote their online brand by developing digital strategies that work. We’ll collaborate with you to find the right mix of services for where you are right now.
Hire a marketing agency?
We’re uniquely qualified to help you dominate your target market and increase your sales. We’ll guide you through the process, make decision-making easy, and provide ongoing metrics so that you’ll know what’s working to drive your sales.
30 years of strategy
Janice Christopher knows how to listen to her clients, identify their needs, and develop a strategy to help them WIN! With three different service models, she’s ready to sting the competition and get customers swarming to your door.
Janice Christopher is no stranger to marketing, with 30 years of sales and brand management experience. Formerly a Certified Financial Planner, Janice decided to spread her wings and become a marketing consultant for small- to medium-sized businesses. As a business owner herself, she knows how to listen to clients, identify their needs – and then develop a strategy to help them WIN. But you catch more flies with honey, right? She has three different service models to get brands buzzing — based on just how much attention they need from our resident beekeepers. Janice is competitive, relationship-oriented and smart – out to sting the competition and get customers swarming to your door. Known as the Queen Bee of Marketing, Janice’s sweet-spot is taking the mystery out of marketing and bringing buzz to her client’s brands.
Brie wears several different hats at the Janice Christopher Marketing Agency, but primarily, she’s Janice’s (super awesome) assistant. She also creates social media content for a handful of our clients. She has a BS in Clinical Psychology with a minor in interdisciplinary art, and because of this, she loves working with mental health practices to creatively and consciously build their social media presence. When she's not at work, you can find her reading psychological thrillers, taking obnoxious amounts of pictures of her two (very handsome) cats, or studying away at the library as she is working towards earning her doctorate in clinical psychology.
Brandi, a Connecticut native, fell in love with graphic design while attending Quinnipiac University. Today, she holds a BA in Graphic and Interactive Design and works alongside Janice to provide clients with professional websites, unique logos, and intriguing social media content. Her portfolio includes works of branding, UX/UI, motion graphics, content creation, publication design, and more. When she’s not hard at work, you can find her sipping coffee, cuddled up with her dog, or rocking out to some music- sometimes, all three!
You might be ready to hire a marketing agency if:
- Whatever you “used to do” to make the phone ring isn’t working anymore
- You know you need to be online more strategically but you don’t know where to begin
- You just don’t have the time to do your own marketing effectively and responsibly
- Your sales are good and you’re ready to grow
- You can’t identify whether your current budget is doing anything to drive sales
- You write checks to people you just met because they made a great pitch for an ad
- Your competitor already has a marketing agency
Let’s get to know each other.
- Sales/Marketing Strategy
- Researching audience needs
- Search Marketing: SEO & PPC
- Strong communication skills
- Event Planning
- Presenting ideas and copy to clients
- Influencer Marketing
- Email Marketing, Design & Dev
- Social Media (Paid & Organic)
- Good design is good business
- Share knowledge, ideas and skills
- Cultivate love for education
- Get to the root of the problem
- Listen attentievly
- Keep it simple (my favorite)
- Learn and be curious
- Focus on the key inputs